We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A few minutes to put this together, then into the oven it goes so the oven can do the rest of the work. What do you know, you get to be a guest at dinner, too!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 4- to 5-pound beef brisket
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients except brisket; mix well.
- Place brisket fat side up in roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Pour barbecue sauce mixture over brisket and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice across grain and serve with sauce from pan.
We've got more of your favorite easy southern recipes in our free eCookbook, Down-Home Cookin': 24 Easy Southern Favorites.
- Plus, you won't want to miss our collection of 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!