We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bite into these burgers and? surprise! Inside 'em are packets of Monterey Jack cheese and ripe olives.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 3/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill. Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well. Shape cheese mixture into 6 balls. Set aside.
- Combine ground chuck and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and shape into 12 patties. Place a cheese ball in center of 6 patties; flatten cheese balls slightly. Top each with a second patty, pressing edges to seal. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.