Tangy Caramelized Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
The marinade we use for our Tangy Caramelized Steak is the perfect combination of sweet and zesty, good to make any night of the week. So fire up that grill and get cookin'!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (6- to 8-ounce) beef strip steaks
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine steak sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and cayenne pepper; mix well and set aside 1/2 cup sauce, covered, in the refrigerator. Place remaining sauce in a resealable plastic storage bag or 8-inch square baking dish; add steaks and turn to coat. Seal bag securely and place in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard excess marinade. Grill 10 to 12 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness, turning them halfway through the grilling. Serve with reserved sauce.
Wanna make an extra-special dessert to top off this meal? Try our Brownie Bowl Sundae for an extra sweet treat!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Weeknight Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef