Texas Style Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Texas Style Pot Roast is hearty, rich and tangy. What a super way to serve up a stick to their ribs pot roast with a bit of Tex-Mex in every bite! This easy beef recipe makes a wonderful family meal...with a bit of flair.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket, trimmed
- 4 cups barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place brisket fat side up in a large roasting pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups barbecue sauce, onions, and garlic; pour over brisket.
- Cover with foil and cook brisket 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until tender.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve topped with remaining warmed barbecue sauce.
Enjoy sliced brisket on rolls, topped with sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!