Zesty Salsa Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These kebabs have to marinate overnight but, boy, they're worth the wait. They've got such great spicy flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 10 metal or bamboo skewers
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together salsa, oil, salt, and wine until well mixed; set aside.
- Alternately thread 4 pieces each of beef, green peppers, yellow or red peppers, and onion on each skewer. Lay skewers in a shallow dish and cover completely with salsa mixture. Cover and chill 8 to 10 hours, or overnight, turning skewers occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place kebabs on baking sheet; discard any excess marinade.
- Broil 18 to 20 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, turning skewers halfway through the cooking.
Serve our Zesty Salsa Kebabs over hot cooked rice.