Buttery Pilgrim Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Buttery Pilgrim Biscuits will make you forget about any store-bought dinner rolls you've ever tasted. Perfectly buttery inside and out, this is one biscuit recipe that's sure to impress everyone. Serve them fresh-from-the-oven and watch how fast they'll make them disappear!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup club soda
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pancake and baking mix, sour cream, garlic, chives, salt, and club soda; mix with a spoon until soft dough forms.
- Using floured hands, shape dough into 20 round equal portions. Place in pan with sides touching. Brush evenly with half the butter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush with remaining butter and serve immediately.
Looking to add some variety to your dinner table? Check out these other Easy Biscuit Recipes and Homemade Roll Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!