We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
Our mini muffins are small in size, but big on flavor! Your taste buds will surely thank you for throwing together these deliciously spiced mini muffins.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 3/4 cup raw or granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Add the egg; beat well. Add the flour mixture and applesauce alternately, stirring until just blended. Add raisins; stir until thoroughly combined then pour into muffin cups, dividing equally.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from cups and cool on a baking rack for about 10 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)