Pepperoni Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 24 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our freshly made, hot-out-of-the-oven Pepperoni Garlic Bread is the perfect homemade garlic bread to serve with any of your Italian favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread, cut-side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Brush mixture over cut sides of bread, sprinkle with tomatoes, pepperoni, and scallions, then top with cheese.
- Bake in upper half of oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges of bread are browned. Cut into 1-inch pieces and serve.
- Instead of a loaf of Italian bread, you can try this with a couple of submarine rolls if that's what you've got on hand. And you can garnish this with chopped sweet pepper or fresh herbs, if you like.
- We just love our go-along breads, so here's another one we think you'll enjoy -- Pull Apart Herbed Rolls!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.