Pink Lemonade Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although our Test Kitchen created this recipe for everyone that's asked for ideas to use up leftover hot dog buns or hamburger rolls; when you taste our yummy Pink Lemonade Bread Pudding, you might not wait for leftovers. This novel bread pudding simply shouts summer!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 leftover hot dog or hamburger rolls, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 7 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons maraschino cherry juice
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, granulated sugar, and 3/4 cup lemon juice; mix well. Add bread cubes and chopped cherries; toss gently to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, remaining lemon juice, and cherry juice; mix well. Drizzle over warm bread pudding, or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 499
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 129mg 43 %
- Sodium 365mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 100g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 72g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.