Pink Lemonade Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although our Test Kitchen created this recipe for everyone that's asked for ideas to use up leftover hot dog buns or hamburger rolls; when you taste our yummy Pink Lemonade Bread Pudding, you might not wait for leftovers. This novel bread pudding simply shouts summer!
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 leftover hot dog or hamburger rolls, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 7 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons maraschino cherry juice
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, granulated sugar, and 3/4 cup lemon juice; mix well. Add bread cubes and chopped cherries; toss gently to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, remaining lemon juice, and cherry juice; mix well. Drizzle over warm bread pudding, or chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.