Last-Minute Herb Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is your Thanksgiving table looking a little sparse? Oh no, you forgot the bread! Don't worry, our Last-Minute Herb Rolls will save the day. These buttery, seasoned rolls come together fast and are going to taste just like baked-from-scratch dinner rolls. A few quick shortcuts are all you need to help make this Thanksgiving the most memorable one yet.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits), each cut into eighths
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), each cut into eighths
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Place cut-up biscuits in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients except butter. Toss until biscuit pieces are evenly coated. Add melted butter and toss again. Place biscuit pieces evenly in muffin tin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes then remove from muffin tin. Serve warm.
Check This Out!
- For more dinner roll options, try our Farmstyle Sweet Potato Biscuits, our Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits, or our Quick Cheddar Biscuits.
- Want sweet breads for dessert? You'll love our Upside-Down Banana Bread, our Easy Zucchini Bread, and our Blueberry Lemon Loaf!
- Plus, check out our collection of Easy Biscuit Recipes and Homemade Roll Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.