Last-Minute Herb Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is your Thanksgiving table looking a little sparse? Oh no, you forgot the bread! Don't worry, our Last-Minute Herb Rolls will save the day. These buttery, seasoned rolls come together fast and are going to taste just like baked-from-scratch dinner rolls. A few quick shortcuts are all you need to help make this Thanksgiving the most memorable one yet.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits), each cut into eighths
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), each cut into eighths
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Place cut-up biscuits in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients except butter. Toss until biscuit pieces are evenly coated. Add melted butter and toss again. Place biscuit pieces evenly in muffin tin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes then remove from muffin tin. Serve warm.
Check This Out!
- For more dinner roll options, try our Farmstyle Sweet Potato Biscuits, our Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits, or our Quick Cheddar Biscuits.
- Want sweet breads for dessert? You'll love our Upside-Down Banana Bread, our Easy Zucchini Bread, and our Blueberry Lemon Loaf!
- Plus, check out our collection of Easy Biscuit Recipes and Homemade Roll Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe is a copycat version of a popular candy bar that's full of crispy, peanut buttery goodness. Our Whatdoyoucallem Bars deliver that same combination of ooey-gooey, chocolate, and peanut butter yumminess that you love, in a homemade form!