Almond Toffee Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a cinch to add a bit of our own tasty personality to a store-bought brownie mix. Our hot-out-of the-oven Almond Toffee Brownies are proof of that. Just two extra ingredients turn them into homemade heaven.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 (1.25 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee bars, crushed
What To Do:
- Prehea oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add almonds to brownie batter; mix well and pour into baking pan. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Bake according to package directions for a 9- x 13- inch baking pan.
- Allow to cool; cut into squares and serve.
Do not refrigerate these. Instead, store in an airtight container at room temperature. That way, the toffee bits will stay soft and gooey.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 365
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 149mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!