Almond Toffee Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a cinch to add a bit of our own tasty personality to a store-bought brownie mix. Our hot-out-of the-oven Almond Toffee Brownies are proof of that. Just two extra ingredients turn them into homemade heaven.
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 (1.25 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee bars, crushed
What to Do
- Prehea oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add almonds to brownie batter; mix well and pour into baking pan. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Bake according to package directions for a 9- x 13- inch baking pan.
- Allow to cool; cut into squares and serve.
Do not refrigerate these. Instead, store in an airtight container at room temperature. That way, the toffee bits will stay soft and gooey.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 365
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 149mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.