Sweet Relish Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Southern-style potato salad is perfect for picnics and parties...or any time we want a homestyle potato salad. It's super easy to make and everyone will be asking for seconds. With ingredients like celery and hard boiled eggs, Sweet Relish Potato Salad is a mom-approved country recipe.
What You'll Need
- 6 medium-sized baking potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a soup pot and add enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain and allow to cool. Cut into chunks and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine until well mixed. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Deli salads are a great warm-weather treat! So, to help you out, we've put together a large collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes for you to check out!
- Ready to fill up your pic-a-nic baskets? We've got the perfect goodies to go inside! Try our Extra Crispy Fried Chicken and this good-as-can-be Country Lemonade!
- Whether your heading to a potluck or sitting poolside, we know you'll love our Frozen Margarita Pie, or for something that's a southern favorite, try this Easy Peach Fancy!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more recipes download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 363
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.1g 16 %
- Cholesterol 137mg 46 %
- Sodium 720mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 9.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.