Homemade Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing more decadent than real, homemade whipped cream. With this easy recipe, in no time you'll be enjoying whipped cream that's way better than store-bought.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more to taste)
- Desired flavoring (optional; see below)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on high speed, whip cream for 1 minute.
- Add sugar (and any desired flavorings; see below); continue whipping 3 to 4 more minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- Flavor Options: Want to top your desserts, snacks, or hot drinks with whipped cream that has a hint of soothing vanilla, nutty almond, or cooling peppermint? Here's how:
- Vanilla: Add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Almond: Add 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Peppermint: Add 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- If you like this recipe, then check out our collection of Whipped Cream Desserts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!