Homemade Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing more decadent than real, homemade whipped cream. With this easy recipe, in no time you'll be enjoying whipped cream that's way better than store-bought.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more to taste)
- Desired flavoring (optional; see below)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on high speed, whip cream for 1 minute.
- Add sugar (and any desired flavorings; see below); continue whipping 3 to 4 more minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- Flavor Options: Want to top your desserts, snacks, or hot drinks with whipped cream that has a hint of soothing vanilla, nutty almond, or cooling peppermint? Here's how:
- Vanilla: Add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Almond: Add 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Peppermint: Add 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- If you like this recipe, then check out our collection of Whipped Cream Desserts!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!