Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ooey-gooey candies are ooh-so-good! We just love all the nutty, crispy, and chewy that these sweet, four-ingredient, Caramel O's have to offer!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package caramel candies, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 cups sweetened 3-grain apple-and-cinnamon O-shaped cereal
What to Do
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl at HIGH 2 minutes, stirring twice or until smooth. Stir in evaporated milk until blended. Stir in pecans and cereal.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet, and chill until firm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!