Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Peppermint Twist Mints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this isn't a Christmas carol by Chubby Checker, it's a melt-in-your-mouth Peppermint Twist Mint! It's a perfect gift, especially when placed on an elegant candy dish and wrapped with pretty tissue paper. What better way to say, "Happy Holidays"?
What You'll Need
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In large bowl, beat all ingredients until crumbly. Knead until dough is smooth then divide into four balls.
- Roll each ball into 18-inch long rope. Twist together two ropes at a time and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place on baking sheet, cover loosely, and allow to dry overnight.
For colored mints, use food color to color the dough. You might even want to twist two different colors together.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 596
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 124mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 121g 40 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 119g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!