Baked Ravioli and Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In our Baked Ravioli and Sausage, pillowy soft cheese ravioli mixes with zesty Italian sausage and bakes up flavor-packed and bubbly good.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli (see Note)
- 1 (7-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until no pink remains, crumbling the sausage as it cooks. Drain off excess liquid and place sausage in a large bowl. Add spaghetti sauce, ravioli, and mushrooms; mix well.
- Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 to 10 more minutes, or until heated through and cheese is golden.
The ravioli can be used frozen, but if it is thawed first, the cooking time can be reduced by about 10 minutes.
If you like this recipe, then you're gonna love our collection of 11 tasty and quick easy dinner recipes!
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 690
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 74 %
- Cholesterol 101mg 34 %
- Sodium 2,920mg 122 %
- Total Carbohydrates 74g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.