Baked Ravioli and Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In our Baked Ravioli and Sausage, pillowy soft cheese ravioli mixes with zesty Italian sausage and bakes up flavor-packed and bubbly good.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli (see Note)
- 1 (7-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until no pink remains, crumbling the sausage as it cooks. Drain off excess liquid and place sausage in a large bowl. Add spaghetti sauce, ravioli, and mushrooms; mix well.
- Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 to 10 more minutes, or until heated through and cheese is golden.
The ravioli can be used frozen, but if it is thawed first, the cooking time can be reduced by about 10 minutes.
If you like this recipe, then you're gonna love our collection of 11 tasty and quick easy dinner recipes!
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 113
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 431mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!