Baked Tuscan Spaghetti Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For those days when you can't enjoy the atmosphere of a classic Italian bistro, make one of your favorite dishes right at home with this family-friendly recipe for Baked Tuscan Spaghetti Casserole.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with 1/2 teaspoon salt until no pink remains; drain off excess liquid. Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add ricotta cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and remaining salt. Stir until cheese is melted and spaghetti is evenly coated.
- Spread a cup of meat sauce in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Place spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, or until heated through.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 654
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 80 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 118mg 39 %
- Sodium 1,303mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.