Autumn Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our version of this classic comfort food is so good that everyone will be asking for seconds! Saltine crackers give it that extra crunch that make it a favorite. Serve it as a side dish during your next Thanksgiving feast!
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (17 ounces each) whole-kernel corn, not drained
- 1 can (16-1/2 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in prepared dish, and bake for about 1 hour, or until golden and set.
Plus, enjoy more seasonal dishes in our free eCookbook, Mr. Food Fall Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.