Crunchy Turkey Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our creamy and Crunchy Turkey Bake is so warming and satisfying that you'll want to save leftovers to make it! This is the perfect way to take the chill off of a mid-winter day.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 10.75-ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 cup French-fried onions (from a 2.8-ounce can)
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions; mix well then spoon into casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes. Remove from microwave and top with French-fried onions. Microwave at 80% power for 5 more minutes, or until bubbly and heated through (see Note).
Cooking times may vary. Check your microwave instruction booklet for guidelines.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)