Best Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Best Broccoli Casserole is loaded with creamy vegetables and crunchy nuts. It's got the perfect casserole consistency - not too mushy, but still warm and comforting.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain then place in a medium bowl.
- Add soup, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and seasoned salt; mix well then spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and butter; mix well then sprinkle over broccoli mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!