Chicken Zucchini Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy chicken casseroles are some of our favorites year-round, and this Chicken Zucchini Casserole is no exception. Featuring one of summer's most popular veggies, this casserole is perfect for those summer weeknight dinners.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and butter. Reserve 3/4 cup of stuffing mixture; set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the stuffing mixture; mix well. Spoon chicken mixture into baking dish and top with reserved stuffing mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more easy zucchini recipes, try our All-Star Zucchini, our Fiery Zucchini Fries, or our Pizza Zucchini Boats.
- Want more chicken casseroles? Try our Amish Chicken Casserole, our Mama's Cheesy Chicken 'n' Broccoli Casserole, or our King Ranch Casserole.
- Just looking for chicken? We suggest one of these Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 988mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!