Clam Chowder Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups per serving
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The taste of New England clam chowder is in every last bite of this comforting main-dish casserole. Creamy, hearty, and filled with the tastes of the seashore, it's a quick and easy weeknight meal they'll really enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 cans New England clam chowder
- 1 (6.5-ounce) can minced clams, drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain then return macaroni to cooking pot.
- Add cheese, clam chowder, clams, scallions, and pepper to macaroni; mix well. Pour into baking dish, sprinkle evenly with crackers, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and heated in center.