Clam Chowder Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups per serving
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The taste of New England clam chowder is in every last bite of this comforting main-dish casserole. Creamy, hearty, and filled with the tastes of the seashore, it's a quick and easy weeknight meal they'll really enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 cans New England clam chowder
- 1 (6.5-ounce) can minced clams, drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain then return macaroni to cooking pot.
- Add cheese, clam chowder, clams, scallions, and pepper to macaroni; mix well. Pour into baking dish, sprinkle evenly with crackers, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and heated in center.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!