Chop Suey Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We named this recipe after a popular Chinese take-out dish that has a little bit of everything thrown in together. Our Chop Suey Pasta is an American version full of all of our dinner favorites, like ground beef, cheese, pasta, and more!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound (12 ounce) small pasta shape, like small shells or elbows
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute celery and green pepper until tender, then drain off excess fat.
- Return vegetables to skillet and add ground beef; cook beef until no pink remains. Add ground beef-vegetable mixture to pasta. Gently stir in tomato soup, add salt and pepper, then stir in 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Place mixture in aprepared 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining 1 cup of Cheddar cheese. Bake 30 minutes. Serve hot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!