Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's more than one way to be a ham! When you want to please the gang and take all the credit for yourself, this Scalloped Potatoes and Ham casserole recipe will win you loads of raves.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound fully cooked boneless ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (26-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes then uncover and bake 50 to 60 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender and the top is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 394
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,187mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.4g 29 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.