Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's more than one way to be a ham! When you want to please the gang and take all the credit for yourself, this Scalloped Potatoes and Ham casserole recipe will win you loads of raves.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound fully cooked boneless ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (26-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes then uncover and bake 50 to 60 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender and the top is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 453
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 28g 55 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,539mg 64 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g 27 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.