Ham and Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This soothing dish comes together in a flash and will surely make the whole gang happy! Ham and Potato Casserole is an all-time family favorite that they'll want again and again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound fully cooked boneless ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients, pour into prepared baking dish, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes then uncover and bake 55 to 60 more minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 326
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,145mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!