Quick Onion Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a quick and delicious side dish, the search is over! Our Quick Onion Casserole is so easy to prepare, and it is the perfect complement to any meal!
What You'll Need
- 5 large sweet onions, sliced
- 12 crumbled Ritz-type crackers
- 1 pound brown and serve sausage, crumbled
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place half of the onions on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Layer with the crushed crackers, sausage, remaining onions, soup, salt and cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour, until golden, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.