Veggie Beef Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lookin' for an easy casserole recipe with ground beef? Well, look no further, 'cause Veggie Beef Casserole is a real crowd-pleaser! Like the name says, you're in for some veggie and beef goodness topped with a bit of cheese. This casserole mixes up in a snap and will vanish just as quickly!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/4 pounds ground round
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9-x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and return to skillet. Add the remaining ingredients, except the cheese, and heat until bubbly.
- Add the macaroni to the mixture and mix well. Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!