Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
There's something special about pumpkin desserts. We sure seem to crave them, especially when the temperature drops and the leaves start to change color. Well, here's an impossibly easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe that won't add a lot of work to your busy fall schedule. This pumpkin cheesecake recipe is smooth, creamy, and full of your favorite Autumn flavors. In our opinion, this is the best pumpkin cheesecake you could ask for. And the best part is that this is a canned pumpkin recipe, so you can enjoy our Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake any time of the year! And if you love desserts with pumpkin, be sure to check out Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes!
What You'll Need
- 1 egg yolk plus 2 whole eggs
- 1 prepared 10-inch graham cracker pie crust (extra-serving size)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat egg yolk and brush onto pie crust. Bake crust for 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 eggs, cream cheese, and sugar, and beat with an electric beater on medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger and continue beating until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool, then refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- This simple pumpkin cheesecake is great plain, but we usually add a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream. Mmmm!!
- Want to make this pumpkin cheesecake recipe extra special? Then add your own homemade graham cracker crust with our easy 4-ingredient recipe.
- If pumpkin desserts are what you're lookin' for, then you don't want to miss our collection of perfect pumpkin recipes!
|If you're looking for more easy cheesecake recipes, be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook featuring 35 of our best cheesecake recipes. Here you'll find a simple cheesecake recipe for every occasion and everyone!|
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 329
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 10.0g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 363mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Top 14 Great Cheesecake Recipes
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Snowman Cheesecakes
- Grandma Alice's Cheesecake
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake