Chicken Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's pork fried rice, veggie fried rice, and shrimp fried rice, so why wouldn't we want another tasty variation on one of our favorite Chinese takeout items? Our Chicken Fried Rice has everything you want and cooks up in just 15 minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
What To Do:
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add eggs and stir to scramble 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat. Stir in chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Add rice and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Add peas and carrots, scallions, soy sauce, and eggs to skillet and cook 5 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!