We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We used a novel English-style cheese studded with tangy cranberry and orange bits in our Chicken Manchester. It's sure to be received royally at your castle!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound semi-soft English-style aged cheese with cranberry and orange, sliced
What To Do:
Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn chicken, and cook 6 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Top each breast with 1 cheese slice. Cover pan and cook just until cheese melts.
We used an English-style aged cheese with cranberries and oranges. If you can’t find this flavor, any semi-soft cheese with fruit will work great!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!