Crispy Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do chicken have fingers? Nope, but these get their name because they're made with long, thin strips of chicken. Now that you know that, the only other thing you need to know is that these easy homemade chicken fingers beat store-bought by a mile!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and egg; beat well. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture then in the flour mixture, coating completely. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chicken in batches and cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until no pink remains and the coating is golden.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter to drain. Serve immediately.
Crispy Chicken Fingers made our reader favorites list for 2010! Check out all the top 20 recipes of 2010.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!