Easy Dinner Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our twist on traditional Shepherd's Pie makes great use of lighter ground chicken instead of ground beef. Our Easy Dinner Pie is stick-to-your-ribs delicious.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups seasoned mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, dillweed, salt, and white pepper; mix well.
- Form a ring of chicken mixture around the edge of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Place cooked mashed potatoes in center of chicken ring. Sprinkle paprika over potatoes and bake 30 minutes.
- Cut into serving-sized wedges and serve hot.
Smashed Potatoes are perfect in this recipe. They add great color and flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe is a copycat version of a popular candy bar that's full of crispy, peanut buttery goodness. Our Whatdoyoucallem Bars deliver that same combination of ooey-gooey, chocolate, and peanut butter yumminess that you love, in a homemade form!