Grande Chicken Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced (any color)
- 1 onion, sliced into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot; cook peppers and onion 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Remove to a platter. Add remaining oil to skillet and cook chicken 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Return vegetables to skillet; mix well. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of tortillas and roll up.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 433
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 51 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 1,053mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 15 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!
Smothered Chicken Florentine
15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore
Barbecue Chip Chicken
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
We've got 21 Chicken Drumstick Recipes that are as delicious as they are simple!
Baked Crispy Chicken
Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
"Don't Peek" Chicken