Grande Chicken Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced (any color)
- 1 onion, sliced into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil until hot; cook peppers and onion 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Remove to a platter. Add remaining oil to skillet and cook chicken 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Return vegetables to skillet; mix well. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of tortillas and roll up.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 433
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 51 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 1,053mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 15 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!