Farm Style Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farm Style Chicken is sure to satisfy your hungry farmhands, and please the cook, too. Since your skillet does all the work, you'll enjoy savoring the aromas coming from your stovetop, and relax until you're ready to ring the dinner bell.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet; season chicken with salt and pepper then add to skillet and brown on all sides
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Place green pepper, onion, and garlic in skillet and cook about 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring frequently.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring often. Gently stir in frozen peas and cook for 5 more minutes.
You're gonna love how versatile this recipe is 'cause it goes well with cooked potatoes, rice, or noodles. You can make it different every time!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.