Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All the trendy restaurants are serving this dish, and now you can make it right in your own backyard!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup powdered lemonade-flavor drink mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the dressing, lemonade mix, and pepper. Stir well and add the chicken. Cover and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for about 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill, discarding the marinade. Grill the chicken for 12 to 15 minutes, until a fork can be inserted into the chicken with ease and no pink remains, turning halfway through the grilling.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 51 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 548mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Copycat Olive Garden Peach Moscato Chicken
Copycat P.F. Chang's Chicken Kung Pao
Cowboy Chicken Casserole
Copycat Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
Chicken a la King in a Hurry
Asiago Crusted Chicken
Quick Chicken Francaise
Weeknight Chicken Milanese
All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks