Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All the trendy restaurants are serving this dish, and now you can make it right in your own backyard!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2/3 cup powdered lemonade-flavor drink mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the dressing, lemonade mix, and pepper. Stir well and add the chicken. Cover and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for about 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill, discarding the marinade. Grill the chicken for 12 to 15 minutes, until a fork can be inserted into the chicken with ease and no pink remains, turning halfway through the grilling.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!