We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy chicken dish that hails from Italy gets its classic flavor from the splash of lemon, the elegance of white wine, and garden-fresh parsley.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons (3/4-stick) butter, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
What to Do
In a shallow dish, combine flour, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well.
In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat.
Coat the chicken evenly with flour mixture then sautee in batches over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as needed. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add wine, lemon juice, capers, and remaining butter to the skillet; mix well, and return cooked chicken to the skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken. Serve chicken topped with sauce.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!