We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Gasp! Turn away! This chicken's not fit to be seen in public. Remember when you were told not to play with your food? Well, we're revoking that rule because it's time to play a little "dress up" with this easy chicken dinner. Make sure you cover up every last inch of this tasty chicken; you wouldn't want it to get chilly.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (2 ½- to 3-pound) chicken, cut into quarters and skin removed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the chicken; mix well. Rub spice mixture over chicken, coating evenly.
- Individually wrap each quarter in aluminum foil, sealing tightly. Place foil packets on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until juices run clear and no pink remains.
- Use two forks to pry packets open. Steam will be released when foil packets are opened, so be careful!
You can also make Naked Chicken on the grill - just put the foil packets on the grill rack and cook for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the juices run clear and no pink remains, turning the packets occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!