Quick Chicken Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want dinner with a kick, then this Quick Chicken Curry is right up your alley. You can have a dish that's full of flavor on the table in about 30 minutes and your whole gang'll be saying, "OOH, IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, drained
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
What To Do:
- In a blender or food processor, combine red peppers, onion, broth, coconut milk, and curry powder. Process or puree until completely smooth. Place sauce in a large, deep skillet.
- Over medium-high heat, bring sauce to a simmer, then stir in chick peas and carrots. Place chicken thighs in sauce, being sure tops are covered. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook, uncovered, 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken. Serve topped with sauce.
When using coconut milk, a common question that comes up is whether or not it's the same as cream of coconut. The answer is that they are NOT the same, cream of coconut is sweetened and much thicker. Cream of coconut is most often used in desserts and mixed drinks.
- If you enjoy curry as much as we do, you'll wanna try our Lamb Curry for another tasty meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!