Southwestern Chicken Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your life with our simple-to-make and absolutely delicious Southwestern Chicken Melt. We promise that everyone in your house will be begging for seconds, so don't forget to make extra!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
What to Do
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Evenly top each chicken breast with barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese. Cover and heat 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove to platter, top each chicken breast with tomatoes and scallions, and serve.
Serve with white rice and black beans.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!