Spinach Dip Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This "Popeye approved" easy chicken dish is sure to win over even your most finicky veggie eaters. Watch them eat their spinach with gusto when you serve our creamy topped Spinach Dip Chicken breasts, made with lots of convenient shortcuts.
What You'll Need:
- 4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in prepared baking dish and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Evenly spread spinach mixture over chicken.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
No time to thaw the chicken? No problem! Just use it frozen and bake 45 to 50 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 401
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 74 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 785mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.