Sweet & Citrusy Sheet Pan Supper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken breast, 1 cup vegetables
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Get dinner done in one pan with this recipe for Sweet and Citrusy Sheet Pan Supper! This marinated medley of flavors includes chicken and veggies baked together on a sheet pan; it'll be out of the oven and on the table before you know it!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 16 spears fresh asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour 3/4 of honey mixture into a large resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish; add chicken, seal bag or cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, place remaining honey mixture into a medium bowl, add asparagus and peppers, and toss until evenly coated.
- Place chicken on baking sheet; discard marinade. Place vegetables around chicken and top with lemon slices. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, and vegetables are tender.
For even more great ideas like this one, check out our collection of Simple Sheet Pan Dinners.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 6.4
- Calories from Fat 0.3
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,085mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.7g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"