We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever tried shredded pork in a chili recipe before? If you haven't, you're surely missing out! Beef chili is old news. Get ready to "wow" your crowd with this savory, flavorful easy chili recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded barbecue pork (see note)
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green pepper, celery, and onion
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (see note)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
What To Do:
- Stir together all ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, diced onion, and tortilla chips.
Pick up shredded pork from your favorite restaurant, or use one of the ready-to-serve products from your supermarket. You'll find that barbecue sauce can range in flavor from sweet to smoky, so choose whichever brand you prefer for this chili.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 237
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,271mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!