We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let this sangria fool you. It tastes fruity and really refreshing, yet it packs a powerful punch. Oh - this one's for adults only. Sorry, kids!
What You'll Need
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, washed and thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the limeade, lemonade, and cranberry concentrates; add the wine and water and stir until well combined. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve immediately in ice-filled tall glasses or wine glasses.
If you're not serving this immediately, don't add the cherries and the sliced lime and orange; wait until you're ready to serve it.