We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let this sangria fool you. It tastes fruity and really refreshing, yet it packs a powerful punch. Oh - this one's for adults only. Sorry, kids!
What You'll Need
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, washed and thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the limeade, lemonade, and cranberry concentrates; add the wine and water and stir until well combined. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve immediately in ice-filled tall glasses or wine glasses.
If you're not serving this immediately, don't add the cherries and the sliced lime and orange; wait until you're ready to serve it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"