We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let this sangria fool you. It tastes fruity and really refreshing, yet it packs a powerful punch. Oh - this one's for adults only. Sorry, kids!
What You'll Need
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, washed and thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the limeade, lemonade, and cranberry concentrates; add the wine and water and stir until well combined. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve immediately in ice-filled tall glasses or wine glasses.
If you're not serving this immediately, don't add the cherries and the sliced lime and orange; wait until you're ready to serve it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.