We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our refreshing lycopene-rich Watermelon Margaritas can be the hit of your summer party! With the option of a nonalcoholic version, these offer tasty sipping for everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen margarita mixer, thawed
- 1/2 cup tequila (see Notes)
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 3 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend until well mixed and thick.
- Dip rims of glasses in 1/4 inch of water then dip in coarse salt. Pour margaritas into salted glasses and serve immediately.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh mint.
- If you prefer a nonalcoholic version, substitute water for tequila.
For more tasty watermelon recipes, please visit: www.watermelon.org/
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.