Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We hope you have some napkins ready 'cause these pork chops are going to leave your mouth watering with every bite. Cooked till they're tender and covered in a rich, hearty mushroom sauce, these Mouth-Watering Pork Chops are a favorite dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon seasoning and browning sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well, then coat pork chops evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add chops and brown on both sides until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops to a platter; set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and cook 5 minutes. Return chops to skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in center of chops.
Wanna finish off these mouthwatering chops with a delicious dessert? Then how about putting out a plate of our Ultimate Fudgy Brownies?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 24g 49 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 743mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.