Peanut Butter Wrap Arounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wrap these chocolates in peanut butter, and watch everybody go "nuts". (Maybe you'd better make a double batch!)
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla; mix well. Wrap a heaping teaspoon of dough completely around each piece of chocolate.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light golden. Let cool before removing from baking sheets.
Makes 2 to 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
For an extra added surprise, you could use almond or white chocolate candy kisses.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.