Peanut Butter Wrap Arounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wrap these chocolates in peanut butter, and watch everybody go "nuts". (Maybe you'd better make a double batch!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla; mix well. Wrap a heaping teaspoon of dough completely around each piece of chocolate.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light golden. Let cool before removing from baking sheets.
Makes 2 to 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
For an extra added surprise, you could use almond or white chocolate candy kisses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!