Peanut Butter Wrap Arounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wrap these chocolates in peanut butter, and watch everybody go "nuts". (Maybe you'd better make a double batch!)
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla; mix well. Wrap a heaping teaspoon of dough completely around each piece of chocolate.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light golden. Let cool before removing from baking sheets.
Makes 2 to 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
For an extra added surprise, you could use almond or white chocolate candy kisses.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a tasty twist on one of our favorite summertime beverages to come up with this recipe for Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. It's made with one of summer's most popular fruits and delivers a whole lot of refreshing yumminess with every sip.