Spice It Up Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 (2 1/2 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Annie from Spring Lake, New Jersey shared her recipe for Spice It Up Cookies with the Test Kitchen and explained that the Chinese Five Spice makes these cookies truly stand out and leaves your kitchen smelling festive!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Five Spice powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients until well combined, dough will be sticky. Place sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Using a teaspoon coated with cooking spray, scoop dough and form into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the sugar and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 121
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 118mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!