Banana Split Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a banana split? Banana Split Cupcakes are sure to put a smile on anyone's face. Banana cupcakes are topped with vanilla frosting, chocolate fudge, banana chips and, of course, we can't forget the cherry on top!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup hot fudge
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Spread vanilla frosting over each cupcake, drizzle with hot fudge, sprinkle with nuts, and top each with a cherry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .