Banana Split Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a banana split? Banana Split Cupcakes are sure to put a smile on anyone's face. Banana cupcakes are topped with vanilla frosting, chocolate fudge, banana chips and, of course, we can't forget the cherry on top!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup hot fudge
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Spread vanilla frosting over each cupcake, drizzle with hot fudge, sprinkle with nuts, and top each with a cherry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).