Banana Split Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a banana split? Banana Split Cupcakes are sure to put a smile on anyone's face. Banana cupcakes are topped with vanilla frosting, chocolate fudge, banana chips and, of course, we can't forget the cherry on top!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup hot fudge
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Spread vanilla frosting over each cupcake, drizzle with hot fudge, sprinkle with nuts, and top each with a cherry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!