Snow Peak Surprises
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Y'know how it always seems like there's something amazing waiting to be discovered on snowy mountain peaks? Well, we borrowed that idea and came up with this recipe for Snow Peak Surprises. There's definitely something amazing to discover in these cupcakes!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate frosting
- White sugar crystals for garnish
- 24 Christmas decorations or candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with cake batter. Drop a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture into center of each muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean; let cool. Frost cupcakes, then decorate with sugar crystals and Christmas decorations.
We used a piping bag to frost cupcakes for that "snow peak" look.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 289
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 246mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!