Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna raise some eyebrows? Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes combine everybody's favorites into a cheesecake-filled chocolate cake. There's nothing better!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg then stir in the chips.
- Drop 1 teaspoon cheese mixture onto each cupcake. Bake as cake mix package directs.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.